Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday Gratitudes

I am so grateful for:

1. This warm, very beautiful sunny fall day. Don't you just love warm days in the fall, especially in mid November? Too bad all my leaves are raked up. I need an excuse to be outdoors because I have no idea how long we will be blessed with such beautiful weather. I absolutely love and crave the sunlight. Anyone want to go play in it?

2. The diversity and uniqueness of people. If we were all the same life would be so boring. For example Dennis and I are nearly opposites. Sometimes he frustrates me to no end, but most of the time he keeps me grounded and makes me laugh which I fail to do on my own due to being such a serious person.

3. Candles, especially the scented ones. There is something warm and cozy and intimate about candles. For some reason I seem to only burn them between October and January. Part of that is because we have an artificial Christmas tree and really miss the pine tree smell. Another reason is this time of year produces the best scents with all the baking people due during the holidays. Want to know my favorite scents? Pine and Spice.

No comments: