Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesdays Gratitudes

Today I am grateful for:

1. Dr. offices that don't make you wait long for appointments. Why is it that some doctors can get me in and out within half an hour and others take over 2? It is really maddening to have to sit and wait and wait and wait..............like I have all the time in the world. Ugh!?!

2. Newspapers. I love to read the paper. I would much rather read the news than watch it. I pretty much devour the whole paper except for the sports section. I have tried to read the paper online a few times, but it is just not the same as the print in black and white on paper. There is just something to holding or touching it as I read.

3. Soft comfy bed. I look forward to going to bed each night. I don't have trouble sleeping like some people do. There is nothing like curling up with a body pillow and snoring the night away then waking up fresh and ready to start a new day. Oh, and a nice pillow is also wonderful.

No comments: