Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday's gratitudes

Today I am grateful for:

1. A babies coos. Rosalie is starting to coo (is that the proper spelling?) now and it is so cute. She has really filled out and is such a pleasant baby when she is not hungry.

2. Full body massages. I have been wanting one of these for a long time now. I always seem to have tight muscles in my upper back and a massage is the only thing I have found that helps calm them down. I have seen quite a few signs and ads lately for these and the prices are starting to come down. Maybe in December as my reward to myself for another monthly milestone I will get one.

3. The Public Library. I have loved the library for as long as I can remember. I have some very special memories of the old Orem library when it was a converted house next to the Scera swimming pool. The kids section was in the basement and it was so cozy. I love going and finding most anything I am looking for whether a good book, book on CD, cookbook, magazine, whatever. Last year when Dennis and I went to St. George for him to participate and officiate at the World Sr. Games I spent quite a bit of time at the St. George public library perusing the internet and doing the payroll for work on my laptop. I even found a book in their special collections with information on my ancestors that helped settle Washington. I love libraries!!!

No comments: