Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day gratitudes

I am most grateful for:

1. My sister inviting us over for dinner. It was delicious and the company (family) was great. We had a fun time eating, visiting and playing games. I enjoyed coming home to a clean house too. But in the same vein, we are missing the aromas from all the cooking and leftovers. This is the first time in many years that we have not had leftovers. Oh well, life goes on.

2. That all my kids had a good Thanksgiving in their various locations.

3. Family, friends, and The Gospel. Where would I be without any of them? I am grateful for Heavenly Father sending me to a wonderful family. I am grateful that they love me and support me in all I do. I am grateful for good friends and their fine examples and their friendship. I am grateful that through Temple covenants and our faithfulness in keeping the commandments we can be a forever family. I truly have been abundantly blessed in my life.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

No comments: