Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturdays Gratitudes

Today I am grateful:

1. That we live so close to the Temple and can go and be back home within 21/2 hours. Two of my kids live where it takes at least that long to just drive one way to the nearest one.

2. Sleeping in. AAHHH, what a wonderful thing it is.

3. A watch. I take this little piece of jewelry that sits on my wrist so for granted. A few months ago I lost my watch and I felt lost without it. I had two old watches sitting around so I got new batteries for them and before the month was over the batteries in both watches were dead. So after a week or so of missing the crazy little thing I broke down and bought a new one. How many times in a day do You look at your watch? I probably look at my at least a dozen or so times in a day, even more on busy days.

No comments: