Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gratitudes for Saturday

1. Digital cameras. Who would have ever believed how wonderful these gadgets are. Now if a picture doesn't turn out, just delete it, and try again until you get it right. No more paying for a roll of film and finding out that none of the pictures turned out very well. And I can send a picture to almost anyone, anywhere.

2. Warehouse sales. I am a die hard, frugal, tightwad, clearance shopper. I love getting a good deal. It is like my therapy. Today I went to a scrapbook warehouse sale and spent way too much money on clearance scrapbooking supplies, but it was so much fun. I think I am now set for about 10 years.

3. Dennis willing to help cook and cleanup if I just ask. Most of the time I forget to ask. He rarely volunteers, but always helps when asked.

No comments: