Saturday, November 22, 2008

Picture Tag

I decided that I haven't posted any pictures lately, so I will play along with the picture tag that my niece left open for anyone.


4th folder, 4 picture

Amanda with her UVSC cross country team at a cross country meet that was held at the Cascade Golf Course. She was an awesome runner.

6th folder, 6th picture

Our grandson T. and the 2 fish he caught at the same time on his pole. We were fishing at Matt Warner reservoir above Vernal. The fish were really biting that day and several of us caught two at a time.

8th folder, 8 picture

My nephew Tyson and his wife Amanda at the Temple sealing of Tyson's mom and dad (my sister and brother in law). That was such a special day.

1 comment:

Blanco Family said...

Thanks for playing along with the picture tag thing. We love to fish at Matt Warners. One time the fish were biting so much, Tony put gum on the end of his line and they even took that. I loved seeing the picture of Tyson and Amanda. What a great day that was!