Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wed - Sat Thankfulness list

Wed. - Malinda and Brian finding an apartment so they can finally be back together as a family.
Thur. - To spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family. We had a wonderful time.
Fri. - BLACK FRIDAY sales at Walmart. It was totally awesome!!!
Sat. - BYU beating the Utes!!!

I just love the Thanksgiving holiday. I love everything about it. Good food, great times with people I love. SHOPPING at 4:00am and getting some incredible deals. Eating leftovers, spending more time with family and more shopping. Who could ask for more? ..... Well maybe I could ask for one thing. Can someone please take this sore throat away. It hurts to talk and swallow, plus my ears hurt and have a loud ringing in them. Please, just take it away.

Now we are in the official countdown to Christmas. Mine and Dennis' favorite time of the year. Let the MERRIMENT begin!!!

No comments: