Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23 Thankfulness

Here I am again, 5 days behind. So here is my list of 5 things:

1. I am grateful for my parents. They have taught me so much in my life. They share so much with our family from their garden and fruit trees.
2. I am grateful for Dennis parents also. Mark (Dennis's dad) thought he had a heart attack Saturday night and spent all night Saturday and all day Sunday in the hospital having tests done. They found nothing, which we are all very grateful for. It must have just been stress related. We had been up there all day Saturday helping Steve install the new countertops he made for them. We think that dad must have done too much. We are so glad he is home from the hospital with a clean bill of health.
3. Christmas music. I apologize if I have posted this before already but it is our (Dennis and my) favorite kind of music. I play it pretty loud all day every day.
4. Inflated tires. I totally take for granted the tires on the car UNTIL THAT IS....heaven forbid one goes flat. What a hassle!!!
5. The last of the melons from my garden. I think it is a Casaba or Crenshaw, but whatever it is, it is so delicious. Who would have thought that melons would last until November. It was one of those things my father taught me. (Thanks dad).

No comments: