Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Nov 18

I decided it would be easier to make a list of things I am grateful for today, rather than try to think back a week.

1- A great, but exhausting 4 day workshop.
2- A new outlook on life
3- Another class on my new sewing machine, this time I learned some basics on machine embroidering. I am so excited. I have all these ideas in my head that I want to make.
4- I finally have ideas in my head. I have felt like I have been on auto pilot for the last year and a half. Nothing to motivate or drive me.
5- I have a new passion in my life, and I am so excited about it. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. I can't spill the beans right now, but watch for great things from me in the next year.
6- A wonderful weekend with 2 of my sweet, beautiful grand daughters. Plus the bonus of - on Family Home Evening watching all the grandkids interact and play with each other. It is truly a piece of Heaven. They really do love each other.
7- Listening to little P. who is 3 years old recite the 1st Article of Faith. His mom has given him an incentive to memorize it. All he wants is a hamburger and a "big corn" (corn on the cob). He is working so hard and it is so sweet.
8- A clean kitchen. Since I was gone for 4 days last week and came home to company (which was wonderful), and then on Monday I picked up a large order of food storage items and it sat around the kitchen until I could get it into smaller packages, my kitchen looked like a war zone. I finally had a few hours last night to clean it and it feels SO GOOD!!!!

1 comment:

Blanco Family said...

It sounds like you have been very busy. Can't wait to hear more about you new passion!