Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tues. Nov 24 thankfulness

I am so thankful for good health.

I woke up at 3:00 am with a sore throat. It kept me awake for 45 minutes until I finally got up and did something about it. I gargled, took some Echinacea and went back to bed and blissful slept (until the alarm went off at 4:45 am), promptly turned off the alarm and went back to sleep for another hour. After Dennis left for work I took a hot bath and drank some Yarrow tea to help me sweat out any germs and crawled back into bed with Dennis' hot mattress pad and slept for 2 more hours. I woke up feeling so much better. I am still taking the Echinacea and gargling throughout the day, plus putting on Sen Sei. I just can't get sick right now and miss the Black Friday sales - that would be horrible.

No comments: