Sunday, January 17, 2010

Book Club

Amanda and I are starting a Book Club. We have been reading such good books about health and nutrition, that we just want to share all our knowledge with other people, but they don't seem to be interested. We thought that maybe if they actually read the books, that they might catch the fire as well. It will great fun to be able to discuss these books with others and get their take on them and share ideas and such. If you are reading this and might be interested, the book for January is "How to Raise A Healthy Child...In Spite of Your Doctor" by Robert S. Mendelsohn M.D. It is an awesome book and so enlightening. I just wish I had known about this book when I was a young mother with babies. I believe this is just one of the "Hidden Treasures of Knowledge" I talked about in my diet blog .

When: Wednesday, January 27
Where: My house (if you need an address, email me at luvtostamp@gmail.com)
Time: 7:00 pm

I had a few copies of the book which I picked up at wholesale. They are just 5.00.

No comments: