Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow! in Utah in October?

I should not have been surprised to wake up to snow this morning as we have been warned for a week by the weather men that it was coming, but it was still a shock to actually see the ground covered in white. I had to take a picture of it to show those out of stater's. Thanks goodness most of it had melted by this evening. I hope we are done with that now for at least 2 months. I would love to see a nice warm fall into the first part of December. I am just not ready to let it go this year.

3 comments:

alisha peterson said...

Lucky you! We didn't get any, shich was surprising since we usally get it all.

Min said...

I'm so happy not to have had any snow....Yeah for us!

Suzy said...

I know, we all were warned, but it was still a bit of a shock. It made me ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas!