Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scrapbooking

I used to love to scrapbook, and make hand made cards and do rubber stamping, but somehow I got away from it, and now it doesn't have the same appeal to me. Once a month I get with my mom, sisters and daughters (when they can come) and I really enjoy getting together with them and scrapbooking. It is about the only time I get anything done. I also belong to a scrapbook group and a few months ago we started meeting one Tuesday a month to exchange our pages and get together and scrapbook. Tonight was our exchange for this month. Here is a picture of part of us as we get ready to exchange. It is sort of like Christmas to see all the fun pages other people have made.

1 comment:

kimmers said...

Hey Aunt Debbie! I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my most recent blog post, so go there and read the instructions and do it for yourself. I'm excited to learn some new things about you.

Also, I just have to tell you that your blog is so cute! You are so good at keeping it updated and always having something fun to say. :)