Friday, September 26, 2008

I feel good!

Tonight I did something that makes me feel so good. I organized!!! I love being organized. I feel so free when everything is in a neat, tidy place and I can find it. I had bought a bunch of different stuff at Good Earth for my new healthy way of eating and had no where to put it. So I started cleaning and rearranging and organizing three of my cupboards. I found matching plastic containers at Dollar Tree that fit in my cupboard perfectly and wa-la I am loving it. Now I can start baking all kinds of healthy meals and snacks. Then I ground some wheat flour. I haven't done that in a really long time. It felt really good to get this done. Now I feel like I really accomplished something today. Here's to being organized and GOOD HEALTH!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Wow! I'm with you - I love things organized!! Looks good!