Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall fun

I wonder if anyone is tired of all the fall posts that are out there. I for one love them. There is nothing as cool as the vivid beautiful color of the fall leaves and knowing that others love them as much as I do.

Saturday we had the wonderful opportunity of going 4 wheeling up Spanish Fork Canyon in our favorite place. I was amazed how different the area looked compared to our trip there in early summer. Then the area was full of tall fields of purple flowers, with other spring flowers scattered around. Now the flowers are all gone, and the ground is covered with fallen leaves. The trees were ablaze with yellows, oranges and reds. It was a beautiful day for a ride. We had to cut the day short to get home in time for Womans Conference (which was great) but our buttocks were thankful, as 6 hours of riding can be rough on them. Thanks Jordan's for sharing this great day with us. We even got to see some wildlife. Taking a break and looking at the breathtaking beauty around us

5 comments:

hknight said...

Hi Debbie! Those pictures are amazing! it looks like you guys really enjoyed the fall! Four wheeling is a great way to do that!

hknight said...

Also, I put you on my list of freinds! If that's not okay, let me know and I'll take you off!

kimmers said...

I LOVE your photos. They are gorgeous. The last one looks like a professional photo. Nice work! :)

Oh and P.S. I am definitely not sick of all the talk of fall. Who can get tired of beautiful leaves?

Suzy said...

It was good to see you tonight. Your pictures are awesome!

Tyson and Amanda Blanco said...

Hey thanks Kaylee is really fun!! Its nice that so many family members have a blog so we can see what is going on with everyone!! All of your grandkids are so cute!