Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ready for carpet

We get carpet tomorrow!!!!

We are finally ready for carpet and it is being installed tomorrow morning. By tomorrow night we should have most of the furniture moved back in. It will be so nice to have the piano and organ out of our TV room. We fixed the ugly brown wall and I will try to post a picture soon. I am slowly cleaning all the remodeling dust from everything. It is a long tedious job and I have to work at it around everything else in life. I took 2 days out last week to work out in the yard. I got the tomatoes planted and covered with walls of water and I also planted kale, butter crunch lettuce, carrots, radishes, green onions and beets. I still have peas, potatoes, swiss chard and mesclun mix lettuce to plant later this week when it warms up again.

No comments: