Sunday, March 27, 2011

Who is this hairy man?

I wish I didn't know who this was, but alas I am married to him. He has made it through the first cut to be an extra in the New Testament movies the church is doing sometime this summer. They asked the men to grow beards and let their hair grow long.

All I can say is that I CAN'T WAIT, for this to be over. He thinks it looks cool. I think that I really miss the clean shaven man I married.

There is never a dull moment around our house....with the remodeling and our house turned upside down.......living with a hairy man...........the passing of dear loved ones..........being a service missionary (which I absolutely love).........and life in general.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow! Where did Uncle Dennis go? If you see him, tell him hi for me! :)