Monday, April 18, 2011

Still Here......

Some of you, or perhaps all of you may wonder if I have fallen off the face of the earth. But, truth be told, I am still here, just a crazed woman, on the wild roller coaster of life. It has slowed down quite a bit, but I haven't been able to get it to stop yet. Soon...hopefully real soon.

I remember thinking last year that life was great and wondering when the next slam was going to hit. Well it hit big this year.

A synopsis:
=In three weeks: 3 deaths, 2 funerals, 2 talks to write and give, 80th birthday party celebrations (no not mine-give me at least a few decades), a new grandson, 2 trips to the airport in one day, Easter egg hunt, family dinners & get-togethers, planting a garden, spraying dad's (now mom's) fruit trees, work, and getting some construction cleaning done.
=No the remodeling is not yet fully completed, and there is still much cleaning to do.
=I think my mind is still somewhat in tack.
=I keep counting my many blessings to stay sane.


No comments: