Thursday, January 13, 2011

Where did the week go?

I feel like I have been in a whirlwind. This week has been plain crazy, but crazy in a good way. My typical routine has been like this:

4:45 am Rise and shine (Dennis has to leave for work at 5:45am)
5:00 - 5:45am Fix Dennis' lunch, make fresh squeezed juice, read scriptures with Dennis
5:45 - 6:15am Clean up Dennis' breakfast mess and juice machine, prayer
6:15 - 6:45am Exercise on the wonderful Cellerciser
6:45 - 7:30am Shower, do hair, makeup, and fix my breakfast
7:30 - 7:55am Eat and personal scripture study
7:55 - 8:05am Grab everything I need for the day and leave
8:05 - 8:30am Drive to BYU
8:30 - 1:30pm Train as a missionary - I am going to love this once I get organized
1:30 - 4:30pm Depending on the day Run errands, attend organ class, grocery shopping, shop for comfortable walking shoes
4:30 - 6:00pm Prepare, eat and clean up dinner
6:00 - 9:30pm Depending on the day: church cleaning, Class, Appt w/ Stake President, Homework for online school course, tonight is Cub Scout Round Table
9:30 - 10:00pm Prepare for bed
10:00pm DROP INTO BED to start all over again the next day

I have a sink full of dirty dishes because I haven't had time to wash them for 4 days. My floors are dirty and the furniture is covered with a thick layer of white dust. I have to not think about it so I don't go crazy, and I don't want to go crazy. The dishes will get done tomorrow (I could be doing them right now, but I HAD to check my weeks worth or emails and blogs), the floors and furniture will remain dirty until the bathroom remodel is done.

I think next week will be less busy than this one. I will have a routine more in place and won't have to be at BYU as much. Now I better go fix dinner or we won't eat before going to round table. I hope you are having a good relaxing week. Oh, by the way, have you thought about doing indexing for the church. It is a neat opportunity and pretty fun. Check it out here.

No comments: