Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby, It's COLD outside

It's freezing cold weather like we've had these past 2 weeks that makes me think Dennis is right when he says we should become snowbirds once he retires. I have (and still do) resist him when he says it, but it would be much nicer than this freezing cold.

We were talking with some ward members while cleaning the church building tonight and they all have snow shoes and said we should get together and go. That would be SO fun! We have only used our snow shoes once since we got them for Christmas a year ago. I love the mountains and the snow and putting both of them together with some good exercise would make for an awesome experience. I can't hardly wait!

So the initial training for the Family History Center is now over. Tomorrow I start the month-long one on one tutoring with a mentor. I am so excited! We were shown all the new and most modern equipment to help people with their genealogy research. When there are no patrons to help, we can work on our own research. I feel like I have died and gone to Heaven.

No comments: