Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December madness

This Christmas season is just going by too fast. Where are the days when I would have almost all my Christmas shopping done by now and just sit back, listen to Christmas music and watch the lights on the tree? I think that was when I had only one or two small children at home. Every year it seems that there is so much to do, see, buy, plan, wrap, and bake, until I am all Christmassed out before it even gets here. I haven't even been able to do Christmas cards for the past two years. Does anyone else feel this way? I hope this doesn't come across as complaining, because I am not. I just feel overwhelmed and Christmas is just over a week away.

We have 4 December birthdays, 3 wedding receptions, 2 parties I get to plan, numerous other parties/concerts/programs to attend and Christmas shopping, baking, wrapping, delivering. Whew - just makes me tired thinking of it. I better quit blogging and get busy. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

Blanco Family said...

I totally relate! I feel the same way. I am glad to know that I am not the only one overwhelmed by it all. Merry Christmas!!!