Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby, It's Snowing Outside

What a beautiful day, I just love all this white stuff. BRING IT ON:)

Dennis measured the snow on the deck and iT was 9 1/2" at 4:00 PM. We haven't seen this much snow in years. I am loving it, but he is not so thrilled about it, probably because he has shoveled our walks twice today and it will not be the last. This is when I want to sit in front of a roaring fire, drink hot chocolate, look at the Christmas tree with it's glowing lights and singing along with the Christmas carols on the Radio.

The world is bathed in white glory.


Braving the cold to get a measurement


9 1/2" of pure snow


Lucky me - my car has a nice, warm, dry spot in the garage


Mary & Joseph are nearly buried in the snow.

1 comment:

Min said...

yeah for the no snow here. I don't miss it much! but I'm glad that you are enjoying it!