Sunday, February 1, 2009

A walk down memory lane

Dennis has been scanning some old pictures into our computer. It sure does bring back a lot of memories.

My sweet grandma & grandpa


Dennis grandma & her husband


Christmas circa 1970
My mom and sisters


My little brother that passed away when he was 12 (I was 16)


Christmas morning


Our new FORD GRAN TORINO ELITE
We were so excited!!


Our son was named after this grandpa.
Juan Nepomoseno Archuleta, we added Marcos to our sons name so we could call him something other than Neppy.


Thanks for taking a walk down memory lane with me. I hope you enjoyed it. I sure did!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

What great pictures! I love the Christmas one and I recognize the Fisher Price Village that I had when I was little and my mom still has it. I love old pictures.

Angie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It is fun to you see you and my mom and everyone when you were little. I would love to get copies of those from you some time. (maybe in March when the boys and I come out?)

Tyson and Amanda Blanco said...

Those are great pictures!! Hey I need your email address for my page. Either leave it in a comment on my blog page or email it to me at sweet87chev_1@netzero.com. Thanks

Blanco Family said...

Wow! Those are some pretty old pictures. It was fun to see them. That was my favorite christmas! I loved the barbie kitchen that I got(it is sitting on the fireplace) it was the funnest thing to play with. It was battery operated and had a dishwasher and washing machine and lots of other fun things on it. Jeff and I always had so much fun playing with our new toys on Christmas. I missed him so much after he was gone.

Blanco Family said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing those pictures. They brought back some great memories! I loved the barbie motor home and the barbie rotating kitchen. It was battery operated and had a dishwasher and washing machine and other fun things on it. Jeff and I always had so much fun playing with our toys on Christmas. I really missed him after he was gone.

Tyson and Amanda Blanco said...

Hey I have tagged you to do a husband tag if you want to. Look at my blog to see what it is. Have fun!