Thursday, February 5, 2009

Husband Tag

I have been tagged so here goes:

Husband tag.
1. Where did you meet? On a double date. I was the other guys date. It was his cousin actually and his cousin wanted to go on a date with me but I didn't want to go out with him, he kept pestering me and finally to get him off my back I said we could go on a double date. I took my friend and he took Dennis. I asked Dennis out for a date before the night was over. His cousin still won't talk to us to this day.

2. How long did you date before you got married? 7 months

3. Where did he propose? At my house on Valentine's day.

4. Where did you get married? At his church in Spanish fork.

5. How long have you been married? 30 years

6. What is your favorite feature of his? He is so handsome.

7. What is his best quality? He is easy going. He almost never gets mad and has put up with me all these years.

8. Does he have a nickname for you? Honey & Babes

9. What is his favorite food? Pepsi, Pepsi, and Pepsi. Wait, that is not a food, but he can't live without it. Food: in no specific order, bacon & eggs, All you can eat crab, cold cereal for a nighttime snack, His mom's Mexican food especially her enchiladas, beans, tortillas and chili.

10. What is his favorite sport? Swimming and running. He qualified to go to Jr. nationals in swimming, but his mom wouldn't let him go to Hawaii where it was being held. He is an awesome swimmer.

11. Where did you have your first kiss? On our first date, on the dance floor at a dance club in Salt Lake.

12. Who said I love you first? ?????Alzheimer's??????

13. What do you like to do together? Travel

14. Do you have any kids? 4; 3 daughters, 1 son and 10 grandchildren

15. What is his favorite music? Oldies rock & roll

16. What do you admire most about him? He has stuck out working at a job he hates for all these years. Now in these economic times his job is 99.9% secure.

My honey in his 5th certification level scuba diving class. Anything to do with water, he loves it.


With some of the grandkids on a locomotive at Christmas time. his local union has the kids come and sit on Santa's lap and then they get to climb all over the train engine. The older grandkids love it.

1 comment:

kimmers said...

This was great! Thanks for sharing! I have never heard a lot of this stuff so it was a fun read. :)