Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Some updates

I have been terrible at keeping up with blogging. Here are some things that have been going on in my life the past few months:

*I finally finished two quilts, one twin size the other queen. It took me three years to finally get them done, but a lot of that was waiting to go to St. George so I could quilt them myself on the long arm machine. I did the long arm quilting last October and then bound them both.
*I made 2 baby quilts one for Addie's birthday and the other with the leftovers from Addie's quilt.
*Studying, studying, studying.....I have been busy with the online School of Natural Healing. I am in my last and hardest year. I have to teach a class on nutrition and elimination and write my master thesis along with course work. Hopefully I will be finished next fall.
*We had our first annual grandson sleepover. We had our 3 oldest grandsons, age 12, 10 and 6 sleepover. We played the Xbox, went laser tagging, played more Xbox and had a great time.
*Took the same 3 grandsons to the Model Train Expo in Sandy. It was pretty lame and only the 6 year old was excited about it.
*Went shopping several times with my mom helping her pick out carpet and tile for her remodeling project. By the way, it sure looks good mom!
*Work more than usual at my job for Rocky Mountain West Construction getting 1099's out and updating our records, and cleaning out last years files.
*Falling and breaking both of my arms. You can read more about it here and here.

Yes we lead a busy life, but I have so much to be grateful for. Health, Family, Great neighbors and ward members, My Savior Jesus Christ, My testimony and so much more.

No comments: